[access-uk] Re: Streeming from ITV, how is this achieved? was Re: How easy is it to download a program from the ITV catch-up for ITV1?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:04:01 -0000

Alexander - I never remember these things, I just figure it out again each time I have to do something, but I think if you go to there list of programme links, click the T link for The Bill, and when it's page loads, find the date for the episode you want to watch, and click on the play button that is a graphic, somewhere near the top of the screen. Afraid I can't help any more, this is just ordinary web page searching, quite strait forward, it's just the play button access that isn't for those of us with no sight -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>