[access-uk] Re: Streaming of sport events

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:45:00 -0000

Yusuf, I think you're absolutely spot on, this season has been the most
complicated yet, and there doesn't seem to be a definitive structure or
proper listing that's accessible either which, bringing this on topic, is
probably the most important issue here.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability