[access-uk] Re: Streaming of sport events

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:11:08 -0000

Hi Rex

No it isn't specifically the iPhone, the Sonata or PC.  It is to do with
rights restrictions for certain live events.  Yesterday, for example, Tune
In on the iPod Touch was great all afternoon with the lunchtime live game
being uninterrupted.  Yet you could tune in another time and get what I did
last week with the Champions League, and be blocked.  But it isn't your
iPhone.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability