[access-uk] Re: Streaming football from a club website with Window-Eyes

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:23:43 +0100

Hi. I use System Access and can use the live match commentary ok. I think a
little drop down menu appears because I get added options such as live match
consol and audio commentary . Once I hit enter on the audio link then I get the
login screen. Once logged in the usual list of games appear with the listen
links. Why don't yu try the System Access online at www.satogo.com and try to
stream when using System Access screen reader.