[access-uk] Re: Streaming and downloading web content

video content is a heavy drain on your download allowance.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:00 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Streaming and downloading web content

Hello listers,

We have a monthly account with Zen Internet which has a 20GB download limit. We are notified of our usage periodically. This month we reached 90 percent of our download limit. Our son David watches a lot of film and video streams and we would like to know if this counts towards our download usage. Any help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett