[access-uk] Re: Strange problem with friend's N86

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:15:17 -0000

Chris, I've now seen this message on 3 lists, that's why I asked if you could possibly try and not cross post, please spare a thought for all the traffic it creates. Perhaps have a go at aiming at the most appropriate list, and then if no replies, see if there's another list that it may still be on-topic for -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>