[access-uk] Re: Strange behavior from JFW after switching user

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:54:43 +0100

Hi

The display settings for JAWS and Windows XP should be set as follows.

1. From the Windows Control Panel, move to "Display" and press Enter.
2. From the themes combo box, select Windows XP.
3. In the List of backgrounds on the Desktop page, choose Bliss.
4. Set Position to "Stretch."
5. In the Screen Saver combo box on the Screen Saver page, press HOME to
select none.
6. On the Appearance page, set Windows and Buttons to Windows classic style.
7. Set Color Scheme to Windows Standard.
8. Set Font to normal.
9. Tab to OK and press enter.