[access-uk] Re: Stolen Braillenote

  • From: Brendan Magill <brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:25:35 +0000

Hi Keith,

Glad to know that your BrailleNote has been recovered and I hope it
hasn't been damaged.

There is another important issue here for your employer.  Depending on
the type of work you do, it is possible that you might have information
on the BrailleNote which falls under data protection legislation.  If
this is the case, then your employer needs to be very interested.

I'd love to know what the thief thought when he discovered what he'd nicked!

Cheers,

Brendan.

--
BRENDAN MAGILL