[access-uk] Re: Still baffled.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:51:55 +0100

Hi Mandy,

OK ... I wouldn't go to that expense myself as Victor will cope with textfiles
and, there's another way you may achieve what you want.

Try going to your document, perform a right click and choose the "Open with"
option.  Instead of opening it with Word, go for Wordpad.  Once you have the
doc in Wordpad, save as HTML.

Does this work for you and help?

Sorry if not, but that's what I'd go for!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx