[access-uk] Starting in half hour Xmas Pudding Show!

  • From: "John Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindy Group" <blindy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Access-Uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Winamp4theblind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:32:12 -0000

Like a Xmas pudding, it's rich and fruity! Tune in to an unlikely variety of
tradditional Xmas pop, alternative music, a little comedy, and the downright
bizarre. You're garanteed to hear something that will surprise and delight
you, and maybe one or two things that might shock you too.

I'll also be chatting live to listeners in the UK over the phone and
persuading them to tell us about their most embarrassing Xmas moment.

You can send me an email during the show at this address:
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm on ACB Radio every Thursday for two hours at 19:00 gmt which in the US
translates to: 11 AM
Pacific, 12 PM Mountain, 1 PM Central, and 2 PM Eastern Daylight Savings
Time.

Go to the ACB Radio webpage below and launch your favourite player from
there): -
http://interactive.acbradio.org

John Gurd