[access-uk] Re: Start up problem

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:53:40 +1000

Hi Graham,I have recieved some more imfo re   my  friends faulty Computer.It
is a P 3,around 5 years old,   and is  running X P,the fault started about 6
monthes ago,he tells me that when the problem is happening their is nothing
on the Screen  to help him with  what may be going on  inside the box,also
the problem is more common   during hot Whether,or after shutting down after
sustained use,then trying to re Boot.somebody mentioned to him about the
:Video Card.As Mike is not  a Tecky  personhe  he is just passing the imfo
on to me.He is not charging me for the  System I will be paying for any
repairs,which is fair enoughHope this helps you!.Thanks very much for your
interest.! Alan.