[access-uk] Re: Spybot home page

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:03:06 +0100

Barry,

Don't know why you're getting this message, or what it means exactly. =
Maybe
its your ISP Whatever I'll leave the more technically-minded folks  on =
this
group to speculate. However, here's the direct link to download Spybot =
1.3:
http://ftp.pcworld.com/pub/new/privacy___security/ad_blockers/spybotsd13.=
exe

Incidentally I'm able to access the site no problem here. Was this your
problem, or when actually trying to download the program?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx