[access-uk] Re: Spell check in Word 2003

  • From: "Brian Cairnie" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 00:28:17 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Select all of the text in your document with CONTROL + A
Go to the Tools menu and select spell check
Change the language to English UK
Tab to the Default button
Select this and when prompted if you want all new files based on the Normal
template to use English UK, select OK.

This should solve the problem.

Brian Cairnie

Cragside AccessABILITY Limited

Telephone: 0844 500 7091
Fax: 0844 500 7098
DotLine: 0844 500 7099

Skype: cragside_accessabilty

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.cragside.com

P O Box 469, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 9JJ (Not for deliveries please)

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are
not the named recipient, or have received this in error, please notify Cragside
AccessABILITY Limited  immediately by telephone and delete this email: do not
disclose the contents to any other person or copy or store the contents.
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken, Cragside AccessABILITY
Limited cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of
software viruses that may be contained in or attached to this email.

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT... THINK GREEN