[access-uk] Re: Speech Recognition program

Hi Chris  Many thanks for this,  but do I need to run both programmes 
together?  if so it  is going to be expensive.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 12:23 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Speech Recognition program


> Thanks for correcting me Graham.
> On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:15:09 -0000, "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> said:
>> no not anymore chris.  You want to look at JSay instead available from T
>> & T
>> consultancy.  visit www.tandt-consultancy.com
>>
>> Jawbone used to be the program for this but the company that used to
>> distribute jawbone in the states now are a dealer for J-Say as far as I
>> know.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Graham
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:41 AM
>> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Speech Recognition program
>>
>>
>> Andrew, there is a programme that interfaces with both JAWS and Dragon.
>> It's called Jawbone. Hope that helps.
>> On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:19:31 -0000, "andrew shipp"
>> <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>> > Hi all,  I wonder if someone could give me more info regarding the 
>> > Dragon
>> > Speech Recognition program, like is it screen reader friendly?  and 
>> > which
>> > is
>> > the best one to get?.
>> > Regards
>> >
>> > Andrew Shipp
>> >
>> > Located  Northampton Northamptonshire UK
>> >
>> > Home phone...+44]0,1604 517007
>> >
>> > Mobile 07983598287
>> > Skype name...andyshipp55
>> >
>> > Ham callsign M 0 C E G
>> > Echolink node 220344
>> >
>> >
>> > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
>> > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
>> > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > ** and in the Subject line type
>> > ** unsubscribe
>> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
>> > ** immediately-following link:-
>> > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
>> > ** or send a message, to
>> > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>> >
>> Christopher Hallsworth
>> Skype name chrishallsworth7266
>>
>> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
>> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ** and in the Subject line type
>> ** unsubscribe
>> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
>> ** immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
>> ** or send a message, to
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>>
>>
>> __________ NOD32 2047 (20070208) Information __________
>>
>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
>> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ** and in the Subject line type
>> ** unsubscribe
>> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
>> ** immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
>> ** or send a message, to
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>>
> Christopher Hallsworth
> Skype name chrishallsworth7266
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>
>
> __________ NOD32 2048 (20070209) Information __________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> http://www.eset.com
>
> 

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: