From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ray Hazan
Sent: 15 December 2007 13:38
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Spamfighter

Hi,

I installed a copy of above but it seems to clash with Jaws; i.e. speech
seems to disappear for a minute and then reappear and I can't get into the
folders and can only access folder names or address list.

Anyone experience the same, please and may have a solution?  It would be
really helpful if the programme works as spam is really getting pervasive.
Thanks,

Ray

Raymond Hazan (G0PQQ)
London, England