[access-uk] Re: Soundcard A Soundcaard B, how to choose

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:32:48 +0100

Hi Tink and Sunnil thanks for the Jaws stuff.

I've now Elaquince set up to use either the sb live or default so i can toggle back and forth betweent he two without needing to make any additional entrys or edits to the .ini.

Which will certainly help me in the short term to get some of these tapes recorded.

A mates going to have a look at my turtle beach to make sure it's not goign to fly under Pro then I'll look at the audigys.

Thanks Tink for the heads up on the audigy.

Why does your stuff nto sound so good anymore?

I ripped allot of materiel to 192 44hz 100 Stereo with my SB Live and Fraun Haufer Pro (MP3 Encoder) and it sounds fantastic ont he Turtle Beach I'm just curious as what you recorded that doesnt' sound as good on a higher end card.

Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>