[access-uk] Re: Soundcard A Soundcaard B, how to choose

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:29:33 +0100

Well Barry, I don't know if I am on the right track for what you are after, but
M-Audio who make soundcards aimed at computer recording folk do a few cards for
less than £100.00.  Try for starters:

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/1142

Dolphin Audio - nothing to do with Dolphin Computer Access - is a firm based on
Merseyside.  The page above contains details of the  M-Audio Audiophile 2496.
It looks as though it should do the job as far as audio quality goes.  Don't
know if anyone out there has experience using one of these with JAWS though,
which could be an important point.

HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at