To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 3:10 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: SoundTaxi

Kevin -

Yes, I can see how this might be. The problem I think is that if I choose a higher bit rate from within the settings of Sound Taxi, the compression rate
is also increased. For example: It has a bit rate of 170, which is calls
standard, then it goes up to 190 KBS which is says has a high compression
rate, and then it goes to 220 KBS saying that is a very high compression
rate. I was trying to get the best of all worlds, by not losing quality from
greater compression, and also not reducing the bit rate.

Does that make sense? -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>