[access-uk] Re: SoundTaxi

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:38:38 +0100

Steve and Brian and all -

I too am not using scripts for Sound Taxi, and am using JFW 6.2, having just
had another look, it does actually read as it should, I wasn't taking the
colon in to account when listening to the info, that says "compression
quality: 220 BPS very high; the very high in this case means the quality,not
the compression. -

Andy