[access-uk] Re: SoundTaxi

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:40:01 +0100

Hi Steve

Umm, that's interesting, I would have corrected that in the jaws scripts for sound taxi. However, I thought jaws was doing the right thing there because: 1. When on the combo box, the MSAA object name is Compression Quality, which is fair enough, and the MSAA Object Value is for example, High: 190 kbps, or Acceptable: 128 kbps. In other words, that is coming directly from Sound Taxi. 2. If we use a more primitive method of getting jaws to work with that control, the label Acceptable for example visually on the screen is immediately to the left of the value. So JAWS is I think doing what it should be doing.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK:  0208-133-7186