[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi conversion speed

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:00:49 -0000

Hi Ibrahim -

Yes, the trouble shooting bar is at 0 percent, and I've chosen a low bit rate
of 64, so that should have speeded up the process even more, but no such luck.
There is a setting that I don't understand, called "avoid Vista RnR window"
which is unchecked by default, there doesn't seem to be anything to say waht
this is about, and I am using a Vista machine. Any more thoughts? -

Andy