  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:03 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi conversion speed

  Hi Andy.

  Conversion will only work at maximum performance if your system meets or
exceeds the performance rating of sound taxi.  This is a calculation of
available necessary resources such as CPU usage, hard disk speed etc.  A rating
of efficiency is calculated to be a percentage, so see at what percentage of
efficiency sound taxi is working to.

  Hope this helps.