[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi conversion speed

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:03:52 -0000

Hi Andy.

Conversion will only work at maximum performance if your system meets or
exceeds the performance rating of sound taxi.  This is a calculation of
available necessary resources such as CPU usage, hard disk speed etc.  A rating
of efficiency is calculated to be a percentage, so see at what percentage of
efficiency sound taxi is working to.

Hope this helps.