[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi and bit rates

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:53:28 +0100

There's a settings menu in SoundTaxi which lets you change the conversion
methods and bit rates. I get to it by routing the Jaws to the pc cursor and
arrowing around till Jaws says 'settings'. I press the left click button on
my numpad twice and I'm in there. Then I can revert to pc cursor mode and
use the tab key and cursor keys to set bit rates etc.