[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi Question

  • From: Stuart MacMillan <bznclty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:24:35 -0800

I think the way it gets round the security is by simply playing the
file internally using the proprietary player (quicktime,audible etc )
then recording what would be coming from the speakers. Thats why it
cant go faster than the original players can play the files.  ( ie
realtime or some slight speed up )
To be honest you could do the same yourself with the player in
question on a machine and something like audacity or sox to record the
output.

Stuart