From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ANDY COLLINS
Sent: Monday 12 January 2009 22:43
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi

I don't think this is the case with Sound Taxi; I've just looked on their
website, and there doesn't seem a way to contact them, and actually when you
make a purchase, for an extra couple of quid, they offer to hold the
programme for you for one year, in the event that you need to download it
again, so I don't think they would be sympathetic in the case where a
computer had died, and the programme was required on a replacement machine -

Andy