[access-uk] Re: Sound Forge and Sound Cards

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 08:30:50 +0100

HI Donna,

I have the same type of sound card and also experience the slight hiss you were speaking about. I believe it could be a feature of that card. What you need to do is correct this with the tools in sound Fforge after recording. Re your problem with recording from the net. This should be altered in the play controls of your volume control. It is the wave setting that you need to raise as you should be recording in What You Hear setting and it is the play control volume that reflects levels as it is what it says, what you hear.

Hope this helps you figure out what is going on.

Audrey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>