[access-uk] Re: Sonata ++ again.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 12:14:36 +0100

Hi Pele

You have the option of 10 favourite stations, or rather, the last 10 that
you've used.  So when you go to a different one not in that 10, one drops
off.  You can also make the Sonata Plus go to the station of your choice
when you turn it on should you wish.  I've never tried this as I wouldn't
want to do that, but Luke told me you can do it now.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns