[access-uk] Sonata Radio Station Announcer returned

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 15:28:13 +0100

Hi Jackie and all,

Thank you for explaining about the male voice. Good response from you in a
later email too.

It appears that all our nameless male voice needed, was about 20 hours sleep,
and he is now making his presence known again. To my knowledge, I did nothing
to bring about this welcome reversal.

I must stop swearing under my breath at these speech devices, I suspect some
have a rather sensitive nature, take matters personally and withdraw their
services at will.

Paul Benson.