[access-uk] Re: Sonata Radio

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:12:21 +0100

yes, and yes.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Russell
Sent: 31 May 2011 08:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Sonata Radio

Hi all

I am seriously considering purchasing the Sonata radio, but have one
question.  After you have set up the sonata, is it possible to plug it into
any mains socket in your house, or do you have to listen at your computer
with the sonata connected to your router?

I need clarification on this point before I purchase.  Could someone also
confirm that it is only useable from the mains, i.e. no battery operation?

Thanks.

David