[access-uk] Re: Some good news for me to share

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:45:29 +0000

Hi Martin.
Sure. Add me to your Skype contacts and we can start chatting.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 02/11/2010 10:31, Martin wrote:
Hello Chris

Congratulations on your computer qualification. It's a wonderful feeling
when you get a scence of achievement isn't it? By the way, do you mind
if I add you to my Skype contacts. It would be good to chat sometime. If
you or anyone else want's to add me, my Skype name is martin.houghton3.

All the best

Martin

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:56 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Some good news for me to share

Hi Tony thanks a lot.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 02/11/2010 08:48, TONY CRETNEY wrote:
congratulations Chris! Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net