[access-uk] Re: Some advice please

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:23:48 +0100

Try swapping batteries over.

George.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Adrien
Sent: 10 April 2009 21:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Some advice please

Hi George

I have tried charging from my laptop charger which is identical but it
doesn't make any difference, unless something is draining the battery
too quickly. Mum and I ran some checks today, the memory was
fluctuating between 3 percent free and 40 percent free, Something
tells me that one of the chips is dodgy.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

Speakon is a free fully self-voicing accessible multimedia program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
You can join the speakon user group by sending a blank e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx