[access-uk] Re: Some More NC10 Questions

OK folks do this.

1.  Put the NC10 on your knee and open the lid so the front is against your
belly.

2.  Put your fingers on the touch pad on the top at the front, between the key
pad and the edge nearest your belly.

3.  Now wen your fingers are on the touch pad, slide them towards your belly,
till they get to the edge.
Come over till your fingers are on the front edge, the bit that would be
touching your belly if you pushed it right up to you.

4. Now it sticks out on that edge like a kind of triangle.

5.  now run your fingers along the edge that again would touch your belly as in
the pointing forwards tip of the triangle.

6. Between the touch pad and the right side, you will feel it go's back a tiny
bit.

This is the card reader.

It has a dummy card in making it hard to feel, but you can though.

7. Get your finger nail under the slightly recessed bit on the front edge and
pull out towards your belly and the dummy card will come out.

Then You can put a real card in and bingo, your away.

  Ta Scott.

From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01:02:2009 4:19 pm

Eleanor

It's a slot rather like a USB slot for a pen only it's for a memory card.
You can use it to transfer files such as music, photos and videos from
devices like a phone or digital camera to your computer and vice versa.

Barbara
Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk