[access-uk] Re: Solution to jumpy web pages?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:02:44 +0300

Hi Damon,

Agree. I reckon a lot of people, VI and sighted, share your frustration too. Webpages seems to be littered with all sort of superfluous information these days making reading online a real pain sometimes, and advertising seem to take precedent over the actual contents of some webpages.

I can't vouch for the below add-ons but you can give them a go and see if they're any good.

http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/46442/

Cheers,
Amro