[access-uk] Soho Theatre audio described/captioned performances

  • From: "Charlie Swinbourne" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:02:35 -0000

Hi all,

I'm the access officer for Soho Theatre in London's West End. The theatre has a
reputation for producting challenging and original new work, and we have a
policy of making each production accessible, so there are audio described,
captioned and sign language performances of each play.

We are currently setting up a mailing list for people who would be interested
in knowing about those performances. if you would like to join the list, please
email charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also find out more at the theatre website - http://sohotheatre.com

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Best wishes,

Charlie Swinbourne
Access Officer
Soho Theatre