[access-uk] Re: Software unusable where does the law stand?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:47:15 +0100

I got a 401 when I tryed that url.

Dj Paddy
Ôà
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Bepey" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:32 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Software unusable where does the law stand?

Hi,
Just googled it and found out there is a money back policy, click on
http://www.betterreviews.org/registrycleanerreviews/1.htm=A0=A0

This product came through like no other. Reg Cure found and fixed more
errors on our systems registries than every other product we tested. On
top of that,
this is one of the few products that is completly compatible with all
major versions of Windows. If your not sure which registry cleaner to
use... Use
Reg Cure and you won't be disappointed.=20

Cost=20

$29.95

Full Money Back Guarantee=20

Regards;