From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:14 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: So, what about the Vi-Player?

except it doesn't do scanned text reading.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Ian Macrae

A bit more news on this VIPlayer.  It's currently in pre-production but will
eventually retail for £175.  It has 4GB on board memory and can also take SD
cards up to 8 gig.  They're currently working on getting more daisy
functionality into it and it's already registered as an Audible player.