To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 11:27 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: So, what about the Vi-Player?

Sandra, yes.  I'm going to upload some stuff aimed at people on the
vi-gen list.  I'm glad you've reminded me of sendspace as I couldn't
quite remember the service that allowed files to be available for a
day or two for multiple downloads.  If anyone else knows of services
like this - that is, general download facilities as opposed to those
linked to a particualar email address - I'd be interested to know of
such alts.

(I'm no BBC interviewer, but hope my efforts will be tolerable.)

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx