[access-uk] Re: So... How's Jaws 9.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:40:24 -0000

Peter,

I think perhaps you've hit a wrong page somewhere.

JAWS 7 - 9 Standard is £165.

JAWS 7 - 9 Professional is £275.

See the following - URL may wrap and should end in
PriceList.htm

http://www.sightandsound.co.uk/Products/SolutionsfortheBlind
orVisuallyImpaired/ScreenReaders/JAWS_Upgrade-PriceList.htm

George.