[access-uk] Re: Small Braille displays

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:15:30 +0100

Hi Ed,

The Esys 12 in my view is beautiful.  It also has a basic note taker.

The Connect 12 is also nice, but no note taker.  That is the Humanware one.

Then you have the Braille Pen, which is the cheapest on the market I
believe, but again no note taker.

Esys is my personal favourite, but disclaimer, we sell it.  Price is
£1,595.00.

All the best

Steve

--