[access-uk] Re: Skype chat help.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:56:41 +0100

Hi Billy,

Unfortunately that's the case with Skype and text messages at the moment. Try using the Jaws curser, that's what I do. As well, my Skype doesn't sound when I get a new message but Jaws says something like (a new chat), probably because the screen gets updated and that how I know I got a new message.

HTH,

AmroB
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>