[access-uk] Re: Skype Tutorial Address

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:51:43 +0200

Oh, I don't have any doubt about that though i have not listened to Jonathan's tutorial.

I jusst wanted to point out that there is an alternative for someone just wishing to get started with skype.

For many of us - and I consider myself a fairly experienced skype user - the main objective is to learn how to use skype and make calls with it. Sarah's tutorial gives a pretty good introduction to that I think and for the price, you can't really go wrong with it either. <g>

Cheers,

Doris

At 03:30 PM 5/12/2006 +0100, you wrote:

Hi Doris,

I have to say though, that tutorial is nowhere near as comprehensive as
Jonathan's, but it depends on what you want.  Jonathan's is much better
researched and more accurate in my view.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589