[access-uk] Skype Help Needed, Please

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:51:28 +0100

Hi all,

Forgive me, but I can't sign up for yet another list and need to get Skype running again on my computer.

Well, first I updated to what must be the latest version, only to find it's crashing all over the place, I can't manage to get my microphone working and obviously need some Jaws scripts if I'm going to get round it ...

What version is the best for me to use? If not the latest, where can this be obtained. Where do I find the Jaws scripts for the version you recommend?

Thanks, as always, for any help on this.

I'm really glad Skype is working well on my Ipod Touch!  <BG>

--
Carol P