[access-uk] Re: Skype Audio Problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:20:35 +0100

There was some discussion about this in the past and the solution was through
changing the Jaws script files to force Jaws to use a particular soundcard.
Unfortunately I don't have the instructions on how to do this but perhaps your
Jaws dealer will be able to help. Just thought I'd throw this idea in as no
definite answer has been posted.

Cheers,
Amro