[access-uk] Re: Sky tv guide?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 22:31:41 +0100

Dear Steve:

So I'm not the only one here, reading through the list comments, I am
becoming less and less happy with things, as people using other screen
access solutions are coming up with the same issues.  I will indeed, with
your permission, paste what you wrote in your email to this list about not
being able to access the site.  I am not very technically minded when it
comes to coding for accessibility in webpages, and I fear the feedback teams
for these sites want such feedback in suggestions other than "oh I have a
modern screen reader, jaws/window eyes/system access, and your site does not
work."  I will indeed pass this along though.  Thanks to you and everyone
else for verifying the complete cock up sky have made with their new tv
guide, which some operator today told me had been tested with access
technologies, and was easier to use than the last one.  I'm very suspicious
of their claims.  This was on the disability helpline too!