[access-uk] Re: Sky repairs service

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:59:02 -0000

Hi martin,

Yes, I've now found the Sky Protect info and will think about it.

I know what you're saying about the guy who rang up, he did indeed make it
sound like he was from Sky and I also tried asking how he knew when our year
was up etc but he said he didn't have that info.

Anyway forewarned is forearmed or something like that!!

Cheers,

Phil

  _____