[access-uk] Re: Sky+ question, nothing to do with visual impairment

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:41:14 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

No, the LNB, not sure what that stands for, is mounted on the dish.  When
you record one channel and watch another, you have two LNB's.  Each dish can
have up to four LNB's.  So the two wires go up to the dish, they can't be in
the box, as each LNB has to receive a separate signal, in order for you to
watch different channels.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx