[access-uk] Re: Sky box going into stand-by mode.

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:37:23 -0000

I'm not sure though Jackie, but even if your sky box goes into standby. I'm pretty sure it'll still record anything you have programmed. And if you've manually started to record something, it won't go into auto standby anyway. Not until the programme has finished.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>