[access-uk] Re: Sky audio description on 963 and 944 disappeared

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:21:43 -0000

Gary, sorry, have picked up late on this and not sure if you've had a response
on this yet.  I think Sky did a system upgrade a short while ago as we
ourselves lost our AD and had to do a hardware reboot.  That might do it but it
is possible you might need to reset the setup in the digibox language settings.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944