[access-uk] Re: Sky and Audio Described Movies

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:41:17 +0000

they do but you need the movies pack mate.

On 9 Jan 2010, at 21:25, Chris Hallsworth wrote:

Hello all,
Does anyone know if Sky do Audio Described movies? If so where can I obtain information? Harry Potter is currently on Sky Box Office HD, but as it's not audio described as far as we're aware I can't really enjoy it. So it would be interesting if Sky do audio described movies.
Thanks for any information.
From Chris.
--
Chris Hallsworth